Hoppin’ N’ Trottin 4-H Emergency Medical Form, Shooting Sports Forms, and Club Permission to Participate Form –
- Use this link to fill out the contact and emergency medical information for each child you have in the club. You will receive an e-mail with your completed form. Simply print and sign the form and return it at your next meeting.
Family Guide – http://www.ohio4h.org/families/family-guide
- This is your place to connect to the entire collection of Ohio 4-H project books for the year. Each project book contains information and activities for members to explore as an organized group project or at home under the guidance of a parent or interested adult. When choosing a project, consider your interests, background, what is necessary to start the project, and the resources available to help you complete it.
2020 Fulton County 4-H Handbook –
Fulton County Newsletters –
Youth Forms and Applications –
Across County Lines Application
Shooting Sports Forms –
- Submit your contact information to have your completed shooting forms e-mailed to you HERE or click the links below to download a copy to fill in yourself.
- 4-H Shooting Sports Forms
- Club Permission to Participate Form
We are always looking for help with our youth. If you are interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer, you can start the process by submitting an application form. Contact any advisor for more information.